Sunday, 21 September 2008

Guest blogger #3

This has got to be the hardest thing you could ever have to do. I really want to write something to/for my sister Anna. How do you do this when you know one day you will not ever be able to talk to her again, moan at her, laugh out loud with her, get annoyed by her, sit and have a wine with her – a drink I mean. Okay and a whinge. All my life you have been there through thick and thin cliché, cliché, cliché. I have no idea how I am going to feel when you are gone but I do know that right now this whole thing is unbelievable.

Seriously Anna – no-one can write down clearly what they think – they don’t know what they think as it is too hard to think – way too hard. So if there is anything I can do, should do, you want me to do or not do – just let me know.

One thing I will never know is 'will the dog miss you so much too?'

1 comment:

Libertyscott said...

Well said, and I am sure many of us come here, wondering, which is what's damned sad about it.