Tuesday, 9 September 2008

Whew!

After a couple of months of testing for cancer and weeks in hospital for liver complications, the unstoppable Julia has come up clear on last weeks Melbourne PET Scan and Bone Marrow test.

As you can imagine this is a huge relief for all the family and anyone that knows my full-of-life niece. Stress levels have dropped and we can all take a huge sigh of relief.

For anyone who's had the pleasure of meeting Julia they remember a kid with a fantastic sense of life and easy humour - she will go on to remarkable things and will be remember for amazing feats.

Big hug Jujus.

2 comments:

Lady Lavender said...

Yes, go girl! You go Julia! She deserves a fantastic Aunty who treats her like a precious jewel...!

Annie Fox! said...

Well 95% of the time she deserves to be treated like a jewel. Fortunately I'm not around for the other 5% :o)