Chemo # 5 has been cancelled. I reported headaches and other problems so Doctors decided to do another CT scan to see what's what. The tumour is growing again, which means the chemo isn't working.
They have referred me for Radiotherapy, and at this stage I'm waiting for a meeting with the Radiotherapist to see if this is a viable option or not. Unfortunately I might not see them till next week - so I have nothing to report for now.
As you can appreciate this is difficult news to process at this stage in the treatment. I had my head around being terminal, just not so soon, but I suppose I've past the 3-month prognosis.
So conversations have moved from short holidays to palliative care. The funny thing is that I'm the healthiest person in the ward by a long shot.