Thursday, 30 April 2009

Update - CT Scan

On Monday I had a scan to check that my latest chemo had destroyed the tumours. On Wednesday, Doc and I looked at the pretty patterns - I freaked out when I saw a round white tumour - turned out to be my heart - ha, kind of need that. So I decided to leave conclusions to those more knowledgeable than I. Doc couldn't see anything, but we waited for others to check out the CTs and as usual they confirmed Docs original opinion.

We also scanned my brain for re-staging purposes, curiosity and my sanity and it all looks the same as before - so all good there as well - phew!

My very sore neck is being drugged into submission - if the pain doesn't go away I might need an MRI, but I think it is a bad posture problem rather than a cancer problem.

So there you go, you are now informed.

5 comments:

lady lavender said...

Good news Aunty Unu! Stay healthy, stay happy! You missed a roast chook dinner and nice Jerusalem artichokes/potato/pumpin/carrot/onion roast....Yum. Hope it is not too rainy in Christchurch!

Julian said...

Great news Anna....:-)

Madeleine said...

Fantastic news Anna! Hope you are feeling up to attending the Bloggers Bash on Thursday and we can toast your news.

Bernard Hickey said...

That is fantastic news. See you all on Thursday.

Sir Arthur Streeb-Greebling said...

What everyone else said :-)

1) Fantastic News

2) See you Thursday.